COVID-19 Updates for Collins
Updated: Jun 1
JUNE 1, 2020
SHOWROOMS NOW OPEN TO WALK-INS, APPOINTMENTS RECOMMENDED.
See below for new health/safety rules and contact information for stores.
MAY 19, 2020
SHOWROOMS NOW OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Please contact your store location to set-up an appointment (see contact info below).
We are still offering virtual consultations.
NEW SAFETY PRECAUTIONS & RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE:
ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK & HAVE THEIR TEMPERATURE TAKEN UPON ENTRY.
· Temperature is taken with an infrared thermometer from 6FT away.
· If you do not have a mask with you, we have some available for purchase.
· If you do not comply or you have a fever or you show sick symptoms, you may be refused entry.
TRY ON’S ARE PERMITTED ONLY WHEN ESSENTIAL – this is up to staff discretion.
· After a garment is put on, it will be quarantined for 72 hours and steamed before made available to another customer.
SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES
· Limited number of customers permitted in the store
· Maintain two-meter (6FT) distance from others
· Obey floor markings
PAYMENT BY DEBIT/CREDIT CARD RECOMMENDED
· If you must pay with cash, staff will wear one-time use disposable gloves to handle cash
STAFF ARE REQUIRED TO:
ü Wear a mask or face-shield
ü Wear a face-shield and mask when taking your measurements or fitting your suit
ü Clean & sanitize high-traffic surfaces frequently and after each use – including changerooms
These guidelines are for EVERYONE’S SAFETY. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us stay safe and keep our families healthy.
If you have questions or concerns, CALL 877-434-4184 or EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
LONDON | (519)680-2986 | Toll-Free 877-434-4184
KITCHENER | (519)585-7522
HAMILTON | (905)318-7163
ST. CATHARINES | (905)685-9550
WINDSOR | (519)944-1227
CHATHAM | (519)351-4181
APRIL 1, 2020
Our showrooms remain closed, however we are here for virtual consultations and communication.
Our warehouse is operational and we are still able to fulfill orders. We continue to work closely with each client on a case-by-case basis. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our Head Office by calling 519-680-2986 or emailing email@example.com.
SOME POSITIVE NEWS!
In light of this, our team band together to develop and execute the Canada Strong Campaign - An initiative bringing small businesses together to generate awareness, engagement, and support for small business, their staff, and their community. Not only does this keep staff working from home, it gets the community involved and showing their support - digitally, of course!
10% of sales go into a reserve fund for small business owners. You can nominate the small business you think needs support. They have a chance to tell their story and we choose recipients based on all this input.
If you're a small business owner, or know one, and ant want to get involved, contact us for details and resources!
MARCH 17, 2020
To Our Valued Clients,
As a family-owned business, we know how vital it is to band together during times like these. Following guidance from the Canadian Government and World Health Organization (WHO), we’ve made the decision to close our showrooms to the public until further notice. We know you will understand this is the responsible action for us to take to minimize risk to our family, staff, clients, and communities in which we operate.
We will continue to work with you to accommodate your situation. We remain available for communication and private consultations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 519-680-2986 and we will get back to you shortly. All of our corporate store managers will also be available and they can be contacted via each individual store (see our locations page for more information) Wholesale dealers can contact email@example.com.
Other steps we have recently taken
We have taken extra precautions and implemented new health and safety measures to our policies to minimize risk. This includes:
· Increased cleaning frequency,
· Diligently disinfecting high-traffic areas/surfaces like doorknobs, counter tops, and debit machines,
· Wearing gloves when accepting and inspecting returns,
· Wearing gloves when fulfilling orders, and
· Dry cleaning try-ons after each try-on
We realize many events are affected and will work with you to accommodate your situation.
· If your event is postponed/cancelled, we're offering 25% off a one-time purchase up to $1000 ($250 value!) if you leave your deposit with us for use when the event is rescheduled or a full refund.
· If you have items for pick-up from us and don't want to come in store, let us know - we will waive delivery fees and ship directly to you.
· If you have/want a wedding or personal shopper consultation,private appointments are still offered, or we can set-up via phone call or online/video chat – your choice.
While the environment around us is uncertain, we take comfort in the fact that we have one of the best teams with a compassionate and loyal customer base. We are confident in our abilities to sustain this and will continue to look forward to a successful 2020.
As we get new information, the situation could change in a moment’s notice. We will do our best to keep you informed.
Thank you for understanding.
A Note to Our Collins Dealer Accounts: