If you haven't tried accessorizing your suit, shirt and tie with a pocket square, take a look at these six reasons below. Should be convincing enough to give it a try:
1. The pocket square is a perfect complement to your necktie.
2. The pocket square adds a touch of sophistication and elegance to your ensemble.
3. Using a pocket square allows you to dress up or dress down an outfit.
4. A pocket square adds nice color to your suit, shirt and tie.
5. Best "bang for your buck" accessory! The pocket square earns you lots of style points for little money.
6. Wearing a pocket square gives the same suit a different look each day.
Fold #1 - Classic, Sleek & Elegant
This fold is best for elegant attire ranging from formal business to black tie.
Fold #2 - One Tip Up
Another popular way to fold the pocket square is the triangular "one tip up" fold.
It suits any type of pocket square and dress code.
Fold #3 - Unique & Sophisticated
Looking to be unique with you pocket square fold?
Then this fold, sometimes called "two tips up" might be perfect.
Fold #4 -Three Tips up
This type of fold is sometimes called "three tips up" or "crown fold".
It is perfect for patterned and colored pocket squares and can be paired with blazer jackets or sport coats.
Fold #5 -The Casual Fold
This type of fold, sometimes called the "Puff Fold", is ideal for a more casual-sleek outfit.
Collins Formal Wear
We carry the ordinary, but we specialize in the extraordinary